Tetrapods

Extraordinary stories and conversations - all ORIGINAL!

Moderator: rain

ejaewon
Site Admin

Tetrapods

Post by ejaewon » Thu Jan 12, 2006 1:50 pm

Sometimes I wish I were a tetrapod...

Small God Bob's Secretary

He or She who wishes to become a Tetrapod ......

Post by Small God Bob's Secretary » Sun Jan 15, 2006 9:11 pm

You are in luck. Your wish to be a tetrapod was seen by the Small God of all Wishes (not the same God that can make the earth stop turning but the God we affectionately call Small God Bob). Small God Bob has seen fit to admit you to the Order of Tetrapoda. This will entitle you to fraternize with all superclasses of jawed chordates (Bob has affectionately named these Gnathostomata). In other words you are now kith (one hopes the person who first used this word didn't have a lithp) and kin to all vertebrates with four limbs which also entitles you to have the extra free option of phalangeal extensions on your pentadactyl limbs. Just press button F4(Small God Bob's writing at this point is rather illegible, maybe it's not F4) on your computer as you are booting up to activate this free option. Or there is the Supersized Small God Bob version of Tetrapoda options which allows you to have your pentadactyl limbs customised
for simultaneous use on computer keyboards so you can double your input and hopefully double your output ..or ..if you take the Supersized Turbo Boosted Small God Bob option ... you can quadruple your output and also be able to simultaneous knit a rather fetching cable stitch sweater in lime green. Small God Bob can also put you on his mailing list for crochet extensions to your phalangeal tetrapods.
Felicitations from Small God Bob's Secretary (office gossip has it that I am knitting a rather fetching taupe and aubergine tetrapod warmer ... I took the Regular Supersized Small God Bob option ... a mistake I think, the taupe is just not a good color combination with my fire engine red phalangeal nail polish, however the firemen that came with that nail polish option ..... )
Small God Bob's Secretary is not responsible for any view expressed by Small God Bob due to Small God Bob's atrocious handwriting.Supreme Beings with legible handwriting (except for stone tablets left on mountains)are oxymoronic.

ejaewon
Site Admin

What an unusual name for a small god

Post by ejaewon » Wed Jan 18, 2006 11:15 pm

What began with a gentle tap of one key on the keyboard with one finger ended with a clumsy mashing of the general F4 area with my now cloven hooves. Perhaps I should have thought through the logistics of being employed in the computer industry but having four legs and hooves. While being furry and having quite a fetching tail is something I'm sure any human tetrapod would be proud of, I'm now left wondering how I'll make a living. I've tried laying coils in the garden and eating grass (not at the same time... yet), and neither activity really appeals... Perhaps you could organise for me to be a tetrapod only on one day of the week? Or perhaps just one evening? I look forward to your suggestions, odd bob god...