Adeui, fair body part

Extraordinary stories and conversations - all ORIGINAL!

Moderator: rain

ejaewon
Site Admin

Adeui, fair body part

Post by ejaewon » Sun Aug 29, 2004 12:40 am

My uvula, Eric, and I have had some good times. Many nights I sprayed chewed food, water, and alcohol over him. Always with good humour he took it. Occasionally, and understandably, he took offence, and threw vomit back at me, and I of course didn’t fuss, and merely got on with life.

But the time has come, we must now part. The date with destiny hastens forth, and one cannot avoid it. Eric and I have accepted the twist that fate hath thrown at us, and he good naturedly accepts to being hacked off at the ankles. Good bye, my friend and confidant. I look forward to breathing food.
Last edited by ejaewon on Sat May 07, 2005 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ejaewon
Site Admin

Adeui, fair body part

Post by ejaewon » Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:03 pm

My tonsils, the twins Terry and Tod, are soon to be gone. Lying there, day after day, doing absolutely nothing useful, and composed almost entirely of lymphoid tissue, they have almost caused my death on several occasions.

When younger, I was playing on the swing, when Tod, feeling restless, began to sway to and fro. My balance thrown, I fell forward and almost became impaled on my left knee. Just last week, Terry decided he'd go on an unannounced trip - and ended up trading places with Errol - my right eyeball.

So anyway - I've had enough. I'm sending them packing permanently. Goodbye Terry, goodbye Tod. And good bloody riddance, you good for nothing pair of lazy blobs.