Cookie Crumbs and Nugget Nodules

Extraordinary stories and conversations - all ORIGINAL!
RedRaven

Cookie Crumbs and Nugget Nodules

Post by RedRaven » Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:08 am

choking-chuckle-snort Bb, I have no brain!! Does it come as any surprise??

bron

oven

Post by bron » Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:12 am

my oven is on heat and i've melted my whisker.

RedRaven

Nugget Fucker

Post by RedRaven » Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:16 am

Is that a yes? You've fucked with my nuggets before, but this seems to be taking form of cake crumbs to me. Now stop sucking the ingrown hair on you leg and answer me you dick-dirt

bron

Post by bron » Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:18 am

That is affirmative. That is not a hair it is an escape route. Everybody needs a root out. Can't beet a root as a wise woman once said.

RedRaven

A healthy Root

Post by RedRaven » Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:22 am

You may be able to root a beet also. It'd be messy and you'd be stained purple for at least a week, but you can count it towards your vegetable quoter for the day

bron

escapee fodder

Post by bron » Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:26 am

ahhhh i'd been feeling low on natural fodder, nice suggestive helper. However my roots are running low and somewhat exposed at the moment so I must resort to some other type of juice absorbtion. How does one prevent escape of the goods once consumed?? oh to have a vegetable magnet one can weild on demand ...

RedRaven

Oookaayyy

Post by RedRaven » Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:32 am

Well dagnammit, that almost broker my perculatorary cycle, but I think that you can stop the seepage of fodder juices with an appropriately possitioned cork.

bron

SssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssSSsssssssssssssssssssss

Post by bron » Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:35 am

So the more s's the better the cork??? That is a nice gherkin if i Do say so myself.
I think after two more whisker splits I shall call it a night. :shock:

RedRaven

Grose Grocer

Post by RedRaven » Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:42 am

:shock: Ive known you a long time Bb, and Im used to your eloquent phrasing, but that one made me gag in my drink. Personally cucumbers are harder, bigger and can take more grunt than a half-cocked pickle. You should seek out a more respectable vegetable mechant. Your's is only excited by the expandability of your pocket

ejaewon
Site Admin

Turnip

Post by ejaewon » Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:43 am

You two are drunk. If I were a tad more sober I'd thrash the living daylights out of you. Turnips are lame. Daffodil.

bron

Anticipating the bib

Post by bron » Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:49 am

Oh. my pockets are elastic I see. I must be wearing bubblegummers and at least 20 years out of touch, which means they can accommodate both large and non-existant vegetables, but be assurred should the mother of all vegetables present itself it will be juiced instantaneously and devoured with embarrassing delight. I will be sure to wear a bib.

RedRaven

Juicy Bubblegummers

Post by RedRaven » Fri Jan 02, 2004 1:03 am

A bib might not cut it my faithful friend of the past decade. You might need a few boxes of Goober-wipes, and then a few lemonscented KFC towelettes to sweeten the putred stench of vegetable dregs that dribble from the creases of your vegetable munching arse cheeks.

bron

final whisker

Post by bron » Fri Jan 02, 2004 1:08 am

A moist towelette can amend the most putrid of stenches, and be assured my most inebriated cabodre that I have a plentiful supply onhand. I've been collecting for years, after all and continue to have tiny packets of lemon goodness thrown my way. On this indigestive flavour i shall bid ye goodnight!

RedRaven

The journey's end.....

Post by RedRaven » Fri Jan 02, 2004 1:18 am

Yes yes, the lemony goodness will always overcome all situations sordid. Sleep soundly Bb, but just be careful of your tongue when you talk in your dreams, it might make you trip over your teeth. I'm gonna empty my gwaffer of it's Soco-Lemony-Drink-of-Goodness and climb into my pj's through the arsehole soon myself. Take care till next we meet!

RedRaven

Moons,mooses and bin-raping

Post by RedRaven » Fri Jan 09, 2004 4:30 pm

A new moon on it's cycle and I've yet to have you scratch my wax-tubes Bb. Im surrounded by mooses and men dressed in bright yellow shorts - me thinks bin-raping at the 80's-store in Canada has occured! How foul doth the wind blow in the nellie regions Bb??