Cookie Crumbs and Nugget Nodules

Extraordinary stories and conversations - all ORIGINAL!
bron

Netherly Gustus

Post by bron » Sat Jan 10, 2004 1:39 pm

If only they were in orange shorts your day would be so much brighter my raven friend! Then you could douse them with custard and brandy and invite the family around for lunch. Beware the cloves and the pickle-nickles.

The wind doth blow with gusto and disables my wheeled one, alas. I wish I were an eskimo today.

RedRaven

Post by RedRaven » Mon Jan 12, 2004 2:56 pm

Alas, even though orange shorts for lunch with my family WOULD be lovely, my family have deserted me for green shorts which are apparently more HEALTHY, and APPARENTLY cannot be found round here where tights are fashionable and mocassins can roam without being shunned. It's a lonely day where the sky is apple and the buildings mirrored.

bron

Post by bron » Fri Jan 16, 2004 10:01 pm

Well second best would be having green skivviess for dinner with your enemies, do you have any handy? I guess there is that prickly beast in the deli .. but hmm.... ironic that it serves food for a living when consuming any fodder in its presence would be so very impossible.

It's a lonely day when one awakens poisoned beyond standing and must clean yesterday's lunch and what appears to be Mud Cocktail With Trimmings from the walls and throne before one can even enjoy life's simplest reliefs. :cry: When I catch who is responsible, they shall pay dearly.