Besotted Fool

Extraordinary stories and conversations - all ORIGINAL!
RedRaven

Besotted Fool

Post by RedRaven » Sat Apr 17, 2004 4:15 pm

deep inside the chest cavity the darkness spread and choked. Lilith huddle into herself. "I won't go getting tired of you!" she muttered. Is this just desire or the truth?

oblivion

Post by oblivion » Sat Apr 17, 2004 4:18 pm

the truth, they say, hurts. but this is a pain so crippling.. so mind-numbingly dangerous..it had to be desire. Desire for what?.. Lilith felt the burning itch twist and turn within her. She writhed endlessly but with no purpose. It was over. She wanted to give in.

RedRaven

Post by RedRaven » Sat Apr 17, 2004 4:26 pm

In the safety of her imagination, Lilith slipped into the bright silken atmospher to look down apon her darkened self that lay in reality. "You slipped into the sacred sea, you took my pearl" she cried mournfully. "All that I've left is this empty shell"

oblivion

Post by oblivion » Sat Apr 17, 2004 4:33 pm

like a prophet walking towards the king with a message of impending doom in his hands, she gazed upon the void that was her 'inner' self. ashamed. regretful. how could she have let it come to this? anger. revenge. They will pay for defiling her beauty and strength and integrity. focus. breathe. she walked over to her dead lifeless body and poked at it abit playfully. that smile crept across her face like a spider crossing its web towards its captured defenseless prey. she knew in that flash of brilliance.. that glaze of knowing .. what was next. no matter the cost. her sick thoughts would be fulfilled.